How to connect the Embedded Webserver to an Edge browser from Microsoft?
How to connect a CITREX device to a LAN network and how configure the Microsoft Edge Browser:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner to open the settings menu.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Click on System and performance in the left-hand menu.
- Toggle on the option: Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Click on Default Browser in the left-hand menu.
- Under Internet Explorer compatibility, set Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode (IE mode) to Allow.
- Click Add in Internet Explorer mode pages and add http://CITREX Ethernet IP, such as http://192.168.5.220 and click Add.
- Close and reopen Microsoft Edge
See more details here: https://imtanalytics.com/en/Extranet/Download/2346
Was this article helpful?
We are sorry. What can we do better?